RV Safe Propane Gas Detector/Alarm - Black
Please be prepared to pickup your item in store.
Express checkout methods (GPay, Shop, etc.) will not apply mandatory state and dealer fees. Please be advised these fees will be due upon pickup of equipment.
The RV Safe Propane Gas Detector/Alarm detects and alerts you of any hazardous levels of propane gas leaks in your RV. Features a highly selective sensor ensures fewer false alarms from non-threatening chemicals or gases.
- Retrofittable with virtually any surface or flush mount propane gas detectors.
- Meets UL484 requirements for propane gas alarms in RVs.
- Conserves your RV battery, as the propane gas detection draws minimal power.
- If unsafe levels of propane gas are present, the alarm will sound with constant beeps, followed by a solid red LED.
- Test/silence button for easy testing or silencing.
- Sleek, low profile design.
- 2-wire 12V hardwired installation.
- Easily installs with included universal mounting bracket.
- Compact design allows for installation almost anywhere, on walls or cabinets.
- The contoured shape deflects accidental bumping.
- Voltage Requirement: 8-15V.
- LP Sensitivity: 4200 ppm (<20% LEL).
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 150-degrees F.
- Sound Pressure: 85 dB at 10 ft (minimum).
- Current Draw: 17mA at 13.5 VDC.
- Lifespan: 5 years approx.
- Dimensions: 4-1/4" length x 1/2" depth.
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 3-5/8".
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Color: Black.
Part Number: RVLP-2B
YOUNG TRUCK AND TRAILER PARTS | KAYSVILLE
HOURS: Mon – Fri | 8am to 6pm Sat | 9am-5pm
LOCATION: 220 North 650 West, Kaysville, UT 84037
*Pricing Does not include tax or shipping cost